Sunday, April 18, 2010

Quick Take on Roleplaying Blood Elf Paladins

I like to keep tabs on my writing, especially writing that I'm proud of, and that goes double for anything I put on the internet. So, I looked up a little piece I wrote for the roleplaying community of World of Warcraft called Chivalry and the Blood Knight Order. Aside from the original posting on Sentinels server forum, and a reposting on both Moon Guard server forum and the WoWfiction.net forum that I was previously aware of, it's been added to at least two other WoW guild forums (here and here) as a roleplay guide for those who want to play chivalrous blood elf paladins.

Not bad for a little fan-made pet project.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Writers love feedback on their work! Constructive criticism, comments and questions are always welcome, just keep it clean for the kids!