Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Tell the Truth Tuesday

Stolen from Laura and Lisa Write, because it's an awesome idea and it adds something to my blog other than story structure or quotes. So here goes!

1. I haven't finished my manuscript. In fact, I recently went back and rewrote the first chapter of my rewrite, which means I need to rewrite the rest of the rewrite so it flows naturally from that new opening. On the plus side, the new first chapter is so much stronger for it. Less talk, more action!

2. It's another overcast day here in "sunny" California. I think I'm going to put on my WoW Horde hoodie for the first time in months and walk to work in it.

3. The Coffee Bean definitely has better coffee, but they don't have the Pumpkin Spice Latte I love so much. Thank you, Starbucks, for having a location near to both work and home.

4. I should really be getting ready for work, not typing up truths for my blog. Whatever, I've got another few minutes.

5. October is my favorite month. It has my birthday, Halloween, and awesome weather. Bring on the Fall!

6. Now that I've mentioned the Pumpkin Spice Latte, I really want one. Mmm, coffee...

7. I still have no idea what costume I'm going to wear for Halloween. I should put more thought into that. Otherwise, I'm going to slap together my usual - Indiana Jones - and I think people have had enough of me as Indy over the years.

8. I should have gone to bed early last night, but I was redlining a manuscript for Barbara Deutsch. Why? Because she's helped me get this far as a writer, I feel honor-bound to help her with her own book. It all comes full circle.

9. I'm countering all the seasonal coffee with actual exercise this time! Hooray!

10. I'm really leaving for work now, I swear. Until next time, my faithful followers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Writers love feedback on their work! Constructive criticism, comments and questions are always welcome, just keep it clean for the kids!