Saturday, June 19, 2010

New Layout!

No, you didn't click on the wrong link. Yes, my blog has a new layout!

I have to admit, when I first set up R. B. LeMoyne's Blog, I didn't know what I was doing. I've kept personal blogs before, but none that were designed specifically to highlight my writing like this one. As such, I didn't have my mind focused on a clean, professional appearance for a writer's blog. I just wanted something that looked good. Instead, I got that "old-time wallpaper" look that my blog started with, and I was never pleased with it or any of Blogger's other blog templates.

That all changed with their new Template Designer. Now, I'm not insanely knowledgeable about HTML. I know the basics, I can cut and paste code to format my stories online, but I much prefer having options presented to me that I can mix and match to get what I want out of them. After exploring the new options they presented for blog appearance, I was finally able to come up with a new blog design that is much closer to what I originally envisioned this blog to be. If my old blog was the first draft, this is the edited and polished second draft.

On that note, I'd like to welcome you all to the new R. B. LeMoyne's Blog, now with a much cleaner and more professional appearance! I'll be adding a couple more features in the near future to help people find all of my Hero's Journey posts and The Everyday Divinities Project short stories, so keep your eyes peeled for new additions!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Writers love feedback on their work! Constructive criticism, comments and questions are always welcome, just keep it clean for the kids!