Thursday, May 26, 2011

100!

This is it! Historic blog post number 100! And to mark the occasion, I made you all a little something special…



I’m in awe of the fact that I made it to entry number 100. I’ve had a historically bad record of letting blogs drop by the wayside, and the only people who followed them have been close friends. This is the first one I’ve started that I’ve actually kept with, all brief lulls aside, and gathered a following far beyond my small circle of friends. (Seriously, you should see where some of my followers are from. Hi, Russian followers! Hi, Netherlands followers! Hi, Peruvian followers!) Truly, you all keep me going.

Thank you all so much for your support. It means the world to me.

Now, let’s see how long I can keep this winning streak going!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Writers love feedback on their work! Constructive criticism, comments and questions are always welcome, just keep it clean for the kids!