Friday, May 13, 2011

Happy Friday the 13th, You're Missing A Blog Entry!

Page not found

Sorry, the page you were looking for in the blog R. B. LeMoyne's Blog does not exist.


-----

So that's what happened to my latest entry, The Force Is Strong With This One. Bad Blogger, no biscuit! And, of course, it was one of those few entries that I wrote directly into the text window instead of a MS Word format first, so I don't have it saved anywhere to repost it. Bad blogger, no biscuit!

Rather than try to retype the whole thing word for word, I'll give you the TL;DR version:

Yours truly won tickets to the preview event for Disneyland's new Star Tours attraction. Yay! I have concerns that George Lucas will ruin the last pure childhood memories I have of this ride, just like he did with the Special Edition trilogy and the prequels. Boo. But I'll check my judgments at the door and blog all about the "Star Tours Early Departure" event here so you'll know if you should get your hopes up for the ride or not. Yay!

The event is on May 20th, but the ride doesn't officially open until June 3rd. That gives me two weeks to prepare you for whatever is in store for you this summer at Disneyland. In the meantime, here's me glaring at the offending sign while my friend weeps for us all.

Photobucket

EDIT: And lo, my blog entry reappears! This entry is pretty much superfluous now, but I'll keep it up just because. Thanks, Blogger!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Writers love feedback on their work! Constructive criticism, comments and questions are always welcome, just keep it clean for the kids!